Application for the ERASMUS Mundus Master Course on Archaeological Materials Science
ERASMUS Mundus Master Course on Archaeological Materials Science ( ARCHMAT MSc - http://www.erasmusmundus-archmat.uevora.pt/ ).
ARCHMAT Candidates have to upload all of the following documents during the different stages of the application procedure
– Proof of nationality (passport copy with photo) ¹
– Scanned (translated) copy of the University diploma required for the enrolment in the ARCHMAT (Bachelor/ 1st cycle degree in Physics, Earth Sciences, Chemistry, Biology-Biochemistry, Archaeology, Architecture, Conservation Science, Conservation-restoration, design, Cultural Heritage Studies) ²
– Scanned (translated) Copy of transcript of study results ²
– Curriculum vitae and Studiorum (EUROPASS format)
– Motivation letter (maximum 1 A4 page)
– Letter of recommendation by two academic referees.
– Scanned copy of TOEFL Language Proficiency Certificate 87 [iBT] or of IELTS Certificate (minimum overall band score =6) or Cambridge Certificate or proof of at least 1 year English-based instruction at University level ¹
¹ For Citizens (passport holders) of the following countries no English language test is required: Antigua e Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Canada, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Trinidad, Tobago, Uganda, United Kingdom, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe
² Selected Candidates will be requested to supply by post a Certified Translated Copy of the University Diploma and a Certified, Translated Copy of Transcript of Study Results before the start of the ARCHMAT Master Course
若有意申請，請與學院辦公室聯繫 firstname.lastname@example.org ，謝謝。